Thursday, September 27, 2007

Alexandria Blizzard

Sometimes I find logos that, for whatever reason, I can't review. I don't know what it is about them, but they leave me speechless. I just simply have to post them and say "here's a logo for you...enjoy".

Such is the case with the Alexandria Blizzard of the NAHL. I don't know why, but it defies description.

Anyway, here's a logo for you...enjoy!


Team: Alexandria Blizzard
League: North American Hockey League
Location: Alexandria, Minnesota
Arena: Runestone Community Center

Labels: ,


4 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That... thing is going to haunt my nightmares for a month. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Mallrat said...

Why is Bea Arthur that hockey team's mascot? Is she from Alexandria?

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Grim Reaperz said...

How did my kids drawing get accepted as a logo?....

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I saw this as a knock Master of the Universe toy at Dollar General...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home