Thursday, December 14, 2006

San Antonio Player Haters


Suddenly, I hate the request-a-review feature of The Sports Logo Pundit. A big thanks (sarcasm is so hard to type) goes out to Big Daddy Mc "G" for requesting the San Antonio Player Haters of the National Indoor Football League. I chose to ignore the NIFL's new logos since they magically appeared on their website a couple of weeks ago, I didn't want to give them any promotion since I don't think that they are indeed legit logos. But since Jim asked, he shall receive.

Actually, what can I possibly say? We all know that this is awful. What blows my mind is that the NIFL has gone with it and posted it on their website. Are they trying to sabotage their own league? Do they not want anybody to take them seriously? I know that minor league football is unstable and typically unprofessional, but this is ridiculous. What a joke.

But just in case you are a total nutjob and have become a big Player Hater fan, their logo jersey is on sale at the NIFL store for only $79.00. Wear it with pride...freak.

Labels: ,


7 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen an entire league of horrible logos before. It's like they gave the assignment to develop a bunch of logos to a high school art class...and required them to be built in Word!

 
At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As to the other comment, you should see the new Tri-Cities Fever logo....did anyone know that the Miami Dolphins moved to Kennewick Wa? Thanks Brandon for this one, I figured the worst one I could find would be the one posted!!!!

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I call shenanigans on this league.

For evidence, I point you in the direction of the "Pamona Cool Riders." http://www.niflfootball.com/content/show/61

This supposed "team" can't even spell the name of the city it plays in (Pomona)!

This must be a hoax. Right? Please?

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double shenanigans! The Hattiesburg logo is also misspelled. Huh?

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Fort Worth's logo is spelled "Forth Worth!" This cannot be real.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Joshua Blevins Peck said...

Is this real? It's sounds too made up to be believed. "Player Haters"? Come on now.

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I from San Antonio and I think its funny. Why is everyone so uptight about it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home