Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Outer Banks Daredevils


Since sometimes it seems like I have nothing nice to say about the world of sports logos and instead of going negative like I easily could do given all the news coming out of the USBL and the IBL, today I bring to you one of my all-time favorite logos: the Outer Banks Daredevils. .

There is so much that I love about this logo, I don't even know where to begin. So instead of trying to figure out why I like it so much or over analyze it's merits, I'll just present it to you, in all of it's glory, and let you decide whether or not I am right to include it in my top ten best baseball logos.

Team: Outer Banks Daredevils
League: Coastal Plains League
Location: Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina - 5,897 citizens strong
Stadium: First Flight Baseball Complex
Merchandise: Most everything is sold out right now

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hands down the best logo in the cpl and one of the best period - like you, i've always loved that logo

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great logo! Most of their gear is sold out.

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the most part, the entire league has solid logo's, especially for a league that is a collegiate summer league

 

Post a Comment

<< Home