Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Lewiston MAINEiacs - Update!

First of all, I'll get back to reviewing logos shortly. I've been out of town, finishing up the taxes, generally slacking and nothing has caught my eye over the last couple of days. But I've noticed a couple of new logos that are begging to be reviewed so we'll get this bad boy rolling again this week.

One of the first logos that I reviewed was the Lewiston MAINEiacs of the QMHJL. I like to try to keep up with the teams that I have reviewed over the years but somehow I missed out on the MAINEiacs alternate jersey...


I'm not sure what to think of it. It's both awesome and horrible for the exact same reasons. But since this is an alternate jersey for a junior hockey team, I'll go ahead and proclaim that it's awesome. If it were an NHL jersey, I would have to side with horrible. It's all about context with me.

Unfortunately, I noticed these much too late and it appears that they only have adult smalls left in their team shop. So if you are one little tiny hockey fan, you can buy one by clicking here. Enjoy teeny weeny.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home