Thursday, August 10, 2006

Atlanta Krunk

I have good news and I have bad news.

The good news is that the Charlotte Krunk, arguably the worst logo reviewed so far on The SLP, are no more. In fact, they folded in December, playing a whole ten games in their inaugural ABA season.

But here's the bad news: It's obvious that the once somewhat respectable CBA is desperate for teams because Spyder D and his Trinity Sports & Entertainment Group have resurrected the Krunk in - surprise, surprise - Atlanta or the ATL or Hotlanta or whatever name they are using for that overrated southern crap hole.

They haven't released a new logo for the team yet so I took the liberty of updating the Charlotte Krunk logo to reflect their new home...

Spyder, if you are reading this, please feel free to steal this logo. It lives up to the high artistic standards of the original logo and apparently, it fits your price range. Just don't tell anybody where you got it. I can't have that blood on my hands.

By the way, I have been very harsh on the ABA and after reading this article, I feel vindicated. The ABA is, at best, a big joke. At worst it is a massive scam perpetrated by Joe Newman. Either way, I don't understand why anybody is still buying into this league.

Labels: ,


1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a minor league baseball team called the Teaneck Teamsters out of New Jersey. They were part of an East Coast low-level league and I cannot find any logo or information about them.

I wonder if their logo is Hoffa being buried under Giants Stadium. Either way, if you had any info or could dig out that logo you'd be a God.

Ken
kburkeen@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home