Wednesday, November 28, 2007

UCSB Beats UNLV In Last Second - PICTURES ADDED!


Wow, what an incredible game. That's my video of James Powell's three pointer with .4 seconds left that gave UCSB the victory over UNLV.

UPDATE 10/28: Here are a handful of pictures from the game. I love the Thunderdome, it's so warm with all of the wood and when there are a ton of people in the gym like there were on Tuesday night, it's a great place to see a game. Click on the images to bigify...





It was a great game as UCSB came from 12 points down two different times setting up the Powell heroics. I wish I would've let the video keep running and captured the storming the court scene, but here are a couple pictures that hopefully illustrate the aftermath. There are times that I wish my camera did a better job at capturing quick motion, but then I wouldn't get these strange, watercolor-like images that almost capture the joy and the craziness better than higher quality pictures could...





Back tomorrow with, *gasp*, an actual logo review. Say it ain't so!

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home