Tuesday, November 06, 2007

SLO is Where College Gameday Should Be

If I asked you "what's the hardest college football ticket to come by this weekend", what would you guess? Cal vs. USC? Florida vs. South Carolina? Michigan vs. Wisconsin? Williams vs. Amherst?

Well, you'd be wrong. The hardest ticket to come by this weekend is the Cal Poly San Luis Obispo Mustangs - North Dakota State University Bison Division I-AA (or FCS) game at Cal Poly. I was planning on going, it's about a two hour drive from here but I love SLO and it would be worth the trip to see the #1 ranked Bison come to the Central Coast for a game in front of a Homecoming/Parent's Day crowd.

But I'm starting to get a little anxious since I don't have a ticket. The game is completely sold out - Alex Spanos Stadium seats only a little over 11,000 - and there aren't any tickets available on Craigslist and neither RazorGator nor StubHub even have the game listed. I've put out some feelers on the various sites, but haven't had any luck yet.

I'm sure that if I show up outside the stadium before the game, I can find myself one ticket. But that's a pretty long drive to risk not getting in. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home