Friday, November 09, 2007

Fresno Pacific Sunbirds


After a week of flashbacks and game reviews, I think I'll end the week on a high note and present you with a great logo that I just came across.

While doing some research on Southern California college basketball, I came across Fresno Pacific University and their absolutely gorgeous Sunbirds logo. I have a hard time believing that there is any NAIA school with a more attractive logo than Fresno Pacific's. There are a bunch of NCAA Division-I schools that should be jealous and all 1,200 of FPU's students should be very proud.


School: Fresno Pacific University Sunbirds
League: Golden State Athletic Conference
Location: Fresno, California
Merchandise: Sadly, the Sunbird logo isn't available anywhere online.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home