Tuesday, September 11, 2007

WANTED: Correspondents

I really want to see The Sports Logo Pundit go crazy and have new posts up every single day and continue to be read by more and more people. But I can't keep up.

Especially right now, there is a lot going on in the logo world. Teams are releasing logos left and right, others are running name-the-team contests that should be highlighted, there are a ton of uniform changes and whatnot that could easily be talked about (although UniWatch already does such a thorough job of this that's it's kind of ridiculous for me to try to keep up) and I just don't have time to get to it all.

So I have decided to try and recruit a handful of correspondents, A team of writers that can help keep this thing on track. Basically, a group of pundits that would keep an eye out for new logos or would be willing to review a logo that I send them. It would probably amount to writing a review once every two weeks or so, depending on how many takers I have.

If you are interested, please email me at sportslogopundit@gmail.com and I will email you a random logo to write a review about. I'll check out your review, probably post it on here and we'll go from there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home