Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Minot Skyrockets


It's getting late and I'm just about ready for bed, but before I head there, I have to share this logo. It's not everyday that I come across a minor league basketball logo that I actually like...The Minot Skyrockets of the CBL.

The biggest question I have about the Skyrockets though, is how in the world does a team start in San Jose, California and then decide to relocate to Minot, North Dakota? That seems pretty drastic.


Team: Minot Skyrockets
League: Continental Basketball Association
Location: Minot, North Dakota
Arena: Minot Municipal Auditorium
Dance Team: Rockettes - I know it's small potatoes, but I'm surprised they haven't received a cease-and-desist letter about their name yet.

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger Dave2 said...

That is a darn fine logo.

Apparently somebody in Minot has major bank?

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Mallrat said...

That logo is better than 60% of the NBA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home