Wednesday, July 18, 2007

2008 NBA All-Star Game


I'm not going to lie to you, I'm dead tired. I played beach volleyball tonight after playing rugby last night and I'm just about out of it. Granted it's pretty late, I should go to bed, but I've been doing so good with more regular posting that I really wanted to get something up tonight.

Thankfully, the 2008 NBA All-Star Game logo was brought to my attention. I don't really have to say much more about it other than WOW! That's a very impressive, classy, interesting, balanced and stunning logo. Easily the nicest NBA All-Star Game logo yet. It suits the city of New Orleans and the Hornets very well.

Very well done NBA and New Orleans, now start preparing for another major hurricane to blow through your town. Just ask the people of Las Vegas how much they enjoyed the NBA All-Star game.

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Mallrat said...

This is New Orleans we'rem talking about. They are used to rowdy assholes and roving gangs of drug dealers and other assorted lowlives.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Drew said...

This logo would be so much better if the name 'Jazz' had not been transported to the whitest place in the world, Utah. How many Hornets are in New Orleans? How many Lakes are in Los Angeles? Is there a good reason for Indianapolis to be known for Colts?

Teams should never, ever be allowed to move a team name with the franchise. Are there a lot of Grizzlies in Memphis?

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger TSBAllStars3 said...

Very solid logo for an All Star game. After checking out the previous logos I would put the 08 logo in the top 3. A few of the older logos were too busy but I think the 08 logo blends plenty of the local fell without going over the top.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home