Thursday, March 08, 2007

In the Meantime, Please Enjoy Peter The Anteater...


I didn't mean to take an extended break from The Sports Logo Pundit, but I took a vacation to Mexico over the weekend and the Washington Huskies Pac-10 Tournament games have been running late ever since I got back. I have some changes that I want to make to the site to improve the functionality and now that the Huskies are NIT bound, I won't have to make a trip to LA tomorrow to see them lose to USC. So hopefully, if all goes well, regular posting will be back tomorrow along with a few improvements.

In the meantime, please enjoy the above picture of the freaky mascot for UC Irvine that I saw this evening while watching some of the Big West Tournament. It's kind of hard to see in this photo, but Peter The Anteater is totally buff and it makes him look really, really weird.

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home