Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The NIFL is a Joke

I, following the advice of my commenters, would like to call shenanigans on the National Indoor Football League. Not only are all of these new team logos horrid (see the San Antonio Player Haters below), but a handful of them have misspellings in the team name...



Fort Worth Sixers




Hattiesburg Playmakers





Mobile Musketeers





Pomona
Cool Riders


Whether it's the city or the name, nothing should be misspelled. I still don't think any of these teams are for real and I demand to know what the heck is going on at the NIFL headquarters that would allow for anything like this to happen to their league. Maybe I don't want to know, I think it would make my head spin even more.

By the way, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. The Sports Logo Pundit will be back in a big and more frequent way in 2007.

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home