Monday, August 28, 2006

DWP!/Sports Logo Pundit Fantasy Football 2006

Am I the only one who thinks it would awesome to compete head-to-head with your blogging friends during this football season? I would love to see a Kapgar - Chanakin Ricesteamer grudge match. A Chasing Vincenzo - Analog Medium ass beating. A Snackie's World - Dutch Files cat fight.

I don't care if you know anything about football or not, please join my DWP! Fantasy Football League. It's a head-to-head league with standard rosters and scoring. We play 14 regular season games with playoffs in week 15 and week 16 between the top four teams. We will do an Auto-Pick draft, with the option of changing to a Live Draft if we can agree on a date (there were no good times available when I registered).

Did I mention it's also completely free and that there will be a few hard prizes for weekly and season winners? I haven't quite figured out what these will be, but I'm sure I will think of something. I also envision side bets being made between competing blogs, which could prove to be far more valuable than any prizes that could give out. I already promise that anybody who beats me can write a guest post about anything they want. Anything at all.

So please, sign up. I think it could be a lot of fun. All you have to do is click on this link, sign up for a yahoo account if you don't have one, create your team, get your draft lists together and let me know when you are ready. If you have any problems logging in, please leave me a comment or email me and I will send you an invite that might be easier to navigate.

UPDATE #3!!! - Only one more spot available in the most kickass fantasy football league ever. The teams so far are...

Navelgazing Ramblers
The OC Snackiepoos
johnnyhongkong
Culture Kills Lions
Blogography
Kapgar
TheDutchFiles - Now this should be interesting. A Dutch Girl playing American Fantasy Football?
CineRobots
2much411foozball
Red Zins
Me

I have lined up some coffee or tea from my work as prizes. Wow! Now that's awesome, right?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home