Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Arizona Fall League


I was searching around for some information on MiLB.com tonight and came across this graphic featuring all six of the Arizona Fall League caps (that I totally ganked, how you like me now?).

I'm especially fond of the Mesa Solar Sox, the Surprise Scorpions and the Grand Canyon Rafters. But I'm not too sure about that crazy looking Javelina, although it is so strange that it makes a great cap, kind of like the Montgomery Biscuits.

I forgot all about these caps. Simple, unique, generally awesome. That they are so well designed is a surprise for a MLB run fall league that doesn't need to put any effort into their logos. To be honest with you, I'm surprised that they even have names.

Labels: ,


3 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Grand Canyon Rafters logo but I have a problem with the name considering they're in Surprise, AZ, a good 200+ miles from the Grand Canyon.

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no upside to that stupid dancing biscuit. Other than that, I agree with you all the way.

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Brandon said...

Nick - Agreed, kind of silly. Although Grand Canyon University is in Phoenix and Arizona does call itself the Grand Canyon State.

Mediocre Fred - I don't know what it is, but I love the dancing biscuit. I own the cap and I love it. In fact, I wore it to the movies tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home