Thursday, July 27, 2006

Snakes On A Plane


You know, I should have moved on from the Sonics sale debacle right away and put all of that negative energy behind me. But I've been pretty pissed about it and felt that it deserved to have at least a week at the top of the Sports Logo Pundit. It helped that nothing in the sports logo world turned my crank good or bad since that fateful day, so silent I stayed.

But I feel like it is finally time to move on and bring you something to liven up your day. So, instead of showing you another crappy logo from some fly-by-night indoor football league where half the teams can't find a place to play week-to-week, I present to you the greatest movie logo...EVER! Snakes On A Mother-F@#%ing Plane! I'll let the logo speak for itself. Enjoy!

By the way, I was thinking, what if Snakes On A Plane turns out to be a really well made, quality film? Everybody is expecting and is exited for it to be one of the worst movies of all time. The only thing that can go wrong is if somehow it turns out to be award-winning incredible. Wouldn't that be disastrous?

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home