Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Future of The SLP

Hi. I'm Brandon, The Sports Logo Pundit. I've been wondering lately, does anybody care about The SLP? I get a modest amount of hits on a daily basis, mostly from google searches for teams that I have reviewed, but I don't really notice any meaningful traffic.

I haven't posted a lot lately because, quite honestly, my interest waxes and wanes. Sometimes I'm really into it, and sometimes I'm not, and right now, I'm not. So I've been thinking of a couple different courses of action, a few different options that may keep me interested and might get more readers interested...

1. Write incredibly short and concise reviews without backstory or anything. Just a review, quick and simple, almost everyday.
2. Turn this into a more conventional sports blog with occasional logo reviews, or reviews built into the posts.
3. Just stop posting altogether.

Since it doesn't seem that I have many regular readers, I guess I can experiment without fear of alienating. So, for the next few weeks you will probably see a combination of the first two options and if that doesn't work, #3 may come true. We'll just have to see.


5 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do it because you love it. I visit all the time. Good stuff.

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love it -- I visit all the time. Paul Lukas gives you props frequently. Keep at it -- one day you'll be on page 2!

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brandon...I try to check out your site at least once a week. Though I don't always agree with you, I appreciate your sense of humor. Hang in there!

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it the way it is - enjoy it.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger ahdeesan said...

OHMIGOSH Don't quit! I vote option 2.
I'm just a highschool student with no valued opinion, but i just discovered your page today and I love it! I'll be checking in every week to see what you've been posting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home