Saturday, May 13, 2006

Section 219



Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Tonight I found the online t-shirt company of my dreams! How I missed this company for so long is beyond me. But thanks to my new renter, Chad Gramling's Baseball Blog, I am now in the know.

Anyway, Classic Sports Logos has a massive inventory of great, retro minor league logos ranging from teams in the American Basketball Association to the Western Hockey League to World Team Tennis. They will slap the logo of your choice on either a white or gray basic t-shirt, a retro colored tee, a ringer or even a hoodie. The shirts are a little expensive starting at $19.99, but then again, where else are you going to get yourself a Minnesota Kicks shirt?

If it weren't for the fact that I am broke as a joke, I would have about 100 new t-shirts. Maybe being poor today is for the best in the long run.

Labels:


1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Drew said...

As Billy Ocean said in the song 'Caribbean Queen', "Simply..Awesome"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home