Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Back From Cali

Good morning everybody! It's 12:30 AM and I just got back from finding a place to live in Ventura, California. Thankfully it was a successful trip and we will have an apartment when we move later this month. It's a nice place only a mile from the hospital Death? will be working at, two blocks from the mall (it doesn't have air conditioning so if it gets to hot I can just wander to the mall and cool off) and only three or so miles to the beach. This was my first trip to Ventura and I love it. It's going to be a great place to live for at least the next three years.

But the real reason I'm posting so late is to report a celebrity sighting. This is kind of a quasi-celebrity for most of you, but for me it's a humongous deal. Standing directly behind me in line waiting to check in at LAX was none other than the Seattle Seahawks biggest first round bust (or maybe that was Rick Mirer or Dan McGwire or...) and Bo Jackson's personal tackling dummy. The star of big Hollywood blockbusters like Stone Cold and One Tough Bastard. None other than #55 himself, The Boz, Brian Bosworth!

How exciting! One day in LA and I'm already rubbing shoulders with the elite. He was having a very heated discussion with somebody on his cell phone that seemed to be about a botched real estate deal. He kept saying something about a 2 bedroom house that was worth $9.25 million. That must be some damn fine property! Anyway, he sounded very pissed off and I wasn't one hundred percent sure it was him so I pussed out and didn't get a picture or an autograph or anything. Oh well.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home