Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Lansing Lugnuts

Like I said before, basically all I'm doing for these random reviews is going to OurSportsCentral, closing my eyes and clicking a whole bunch and wherever I land is what I review.

Today I landed on the
Lansing Lugnuts. But really, what else can possibly be said about the Lugnuts logo that hasn't been said already. But I guess I'll have to say it anyway. THAT ISN'T EVEN A LUGNUT!!! IT'S A BOLT!!! Someone obviously didn't have a dictionary around when they designed this logo.

Other than that glaring mistake this logo isn't that bad. Sure it ushered in a ton of cheesy, goof ball logos after it was launched including the Lugnuts sister team, the
Montgomery Biscuits. But at least it was original at the time.

Oh hell, I can't sugar coat this one. To me, the Lugnuts are to blame for a ton of the bad logos we see today. I wish it would have been stopped right away. But it is very popular, so who am I to judge?


Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home